Thursday, May 10, 2012
We know that all moms are unique and different (much of the reason that we love them so), we've come up with some great options for your 'type' of mom.
1. For the classic mom, our new Sara Paloma Pottery collection.
Come in to choose your own collection from this beautiful sampling of ceramic vessels.
2. For the fashionista mom, German-made Xen jewelry
Including this stunning watch and other beautiful stainless steel jewelry pieces
3. For the design-centered mom the new Iittala Korento dinnerware options
Finnish for 'dragonfly', this collection celebrates the short but sweet Scandanavian summer
4. Design House Stockholm Pleece Blankets and Scarves are great for cozy moms.
The weather may be improving, but the still chilly nights are made better with this permanent pleated fleece.
5. For the practical mom, our Marimekko tea towels and shower curtains.
A few ideas for celebrating no-stress shopping. Please call or email with any questions.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
We're thrilled to be featuring the work of local artists and MFA student Theresa Arrison. Her line of salt & pepper containers are made from scraps of beautiful black walnut and maple, and each bowl is thrown and trimmed by hand, so no two sets are the same.
Originally part of the 1000 Bowls Project at the Bison Building in Portland
Also available by Arrison through Relish are ginger/wasabi/soy containers.
Each set is $65/each